Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Communion Portraits

FIRST COMMUNION PORTRAITS 



DISCLAIMER: If you see your child's picture here and would like it removed, please contact me at Garrett.Steppat@gmail.com

Now that is out of the way, sorry I did not have a blog post for last week as I was incredibly busy with work, internships, school, and a brand new photoshoot that I did with the help of my good friends Sara and Stephen. I am very excited about these photos because this was my first time shooting portrait shots in 10 minute rapid sessions and so far I have been receiving tons of positive feedback! Huzzah!

Enough blabbing about my recent success, below are more communion portraits I shot.














































Some of them Im going to have to improve the white balance on however, this is just a collection of 1 pose of each child. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. For next week, Im going to try to fit in TWO blog posts *gasp*. Be sure to look out for them, one on Sunday, and the other on the regularly scheduled wednesday.

Thanks!

SEE YOU NEXT POST!

1 comment: