Wednesday, May 5, 2010


PHOTOS FROM BEYOND SPACE AND TIME!


The thing is, these photos have nothing to do with space...... or time for that matter. This is just a series of photos I shot that I never had time to upload or just forgot to work on them. I will probably be doing more segments like this later since I still have a bunch more photos that fall under this category.


Crooked horizon for the win!



























So that is just a small sample collection. And to prove that I did not just post this because I'm lazy, look below!




I went out to a club/bar on Friday because I was interested in taking photos of such a venue. However, this was the only photo I could get away with because as I tried to shoot more, a kind gentleman working there politely told me to stop. So I did. BUT!!! I managed to keep this one. And if anyone knows of any club/bar (preferably club) that does not mind someone shooting photos or is not too concerned about the matter, please let me know.

As always, thanks for reading and have a great day! Let me know what you think, all comments are appreciated. OH! If you have ANYTHING or ANYWHERE in San Diego you want to see photos of, let me know and I can see what I can do.




No comments:

Post a Comment