Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Night in San Diego: Coronado

 A NIGHT IN SAN DIEGO: CORONADO


Boy, I am really taking a liking to blogging. Just saying the word feels like a piece of ham or bacon flopping in your mouth!

Anyways....

 Last week, Sara and I visited Coronado to shoot some lovely night photography. Mainly got photos of downtown San Diego across the bay which came out great! (A lot better than when I came down here before!) Below is the collection of  those shots. I did shoot a lot more than this because I was experimenting with different exposure times and white balance settings and these were the best ones (in my opinion) but I will let you guys decide.

 In case you are wondering, those streaks of light in the water are part of a boat going through the picture. I kinda like it better with the boat.








And just to prove I was not fixated on shooting the same scenery and I am not completely boring, here are the other photos I shot while down in Coronado.


I was just walking around when I accidentally hit the button and this is what came out. I kinda like it.







Thats that. I will post my old Downtown pics below but as always, thanks for visiting. Please comment or send me an email if you have any questions on anything related. Time to go to Flickr! You can also follow me there as well by clicking here.




SEE YOU NEXT POST!

3 comments:

  1. Garrett, these are super cool! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pics of SD dont look right with out the Building with the Green Neon.. but thats not your fault thats all SD :) good pics my friend!

    ReplyDelete