Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bon Fires and Stars



Bon fires are great places for photography! Usually done by the beach, so there is already a beautiful scene and using the actual fire, we can create some cool scenes. Pictures from said bon fire below!











































While there, I also decided to shoot some pictures of the stars. The brightest star in the first picture below is not actually a star but the planet Venus.



This picture (with my truck in the side) with all the stars going around in a circle, are all circling Polaris the north star (the one that does not look like it's moving at all towards the left). Polaris and the ones near it are all circumpolar stars meaning they stay above the horizon 24 hours a day. Maybe my next post will just be on stars.



Thanks again for reading and seeing the post! Comment and let me know what you think of the photos!

SEE YOU NEXT POST!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous; I can't wait to move back by the beach. The pictures of the skyline with the lights reflected in the water are beautiful! They look like postcards.

    ReplyDelete