Thursday, June 10, 2010

Flag Day Parade! (For St. Luke's Lutheran Church)

WELCOME TO THE FLAG DAY PARADE!


DISCLAIMER: If you see you or your child's picture here and would like it removed, please email me and I will take care of it as soon as possible.

Greetings my blog viewers (which is probably like 2 of you),

Last Saturday, there was a big parade in La Mesa in honor of flag day.

St. Luke's Lutheran Church was part of the parade and I was hired to be the photographer for the occasion so that they can publicize their vacation bible school and post pictures from the event onto their website. So I photographed every moment I could get and these were the results and I'm pretty proud of them (SO MANY PHOTOS!).

Enjoy!
























For your information, they are applying guyliner (not eyeliner).










SPARTA!!!!!




He is staring into your soul.


...


...............................................................









And that's it for the preparations. Now on to the parade! WOOT! WOOT! I particularly had fun photographing during the parade as the lightning was a lot easier to work in (although it was extremely bright).





































































































































That's it! A pretty long one. Please comment and let me know what you think of the pictures and whether there was any in particular you like. All feedback is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for viewing and have a splendid life!

SEE YOU NEXT POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment