Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Now Pronounce you Man & Wife.........Tomorrow.

My first wedding rehearsal!

and wedding as well. But I only shot photos of the wedding rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner (which will be posted later as an add-on to this post on Tuesday or Wednesday). Sara's brother just became a married man with the lovely Ashley Wilson (Ashley Mains now). Below are photos from the rehearsal and of the wonderful couple that got married the next day. Lets not forget all the groomsman and bridesmaids! I had  a blast shooting these photos and I hope you guys like them! Please comment and let me know what you think.

Oh, Michael and Ashley, I looked back and I have more photos that I will add on. I will give you guys a CD with everything (or I will give it to Sara who can give it to you). 































































































































































Not sure who this weirdo is. Oh, Hi Sara.





SEE YOU NEXT POST!
THANK YOU!

REHEARSAL DINNER PHOTOS COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment