Wednesday, July 28, 2010

COMIC CON PART 1!!!!


WELCOME TO PART ONE! (PART 2 IS POSTED, CLICK HERE TO SEE IT!)
COMIC CON CAME! But now it is over..

For my first time at Comic Con, I thought it was amazing and absolutely entertaining (and I would definitely come back next year. So out of the 60 people I gave business cards to, I know 2 of you are reading this for your picture. So instead of posting all of the photos in the order I shot them, Im posting all the cosplay, costumed, and other interesting people in the order they were photographed. 

BUT WAIT! I also shot a lot of photos of the scenery, so be sure to take a look at those (below the cosplay photos). But no more typing! Interesting cosplay and people! A lot more pictures will be posted hopefully by tomorrow morning.






































By the way, these people were amazing and the amount of awesomeness that emitted from them was too cool.


Alright guys, settle down.






































































Please tell me you know who Gordon Freeman is!














OTHER COOL STUFF BELOW!!!




















After seeing this I immediately thought of my girlfriend and my awesome friend Lauren Carr (Who spells car with 2 r's?)

NOW ON TO THE SCENERY!















































































































SEE YOU AT PART 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment