Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fireworks in Santee!

A week late but I have plenty of posting material. In fact, I am going to create two more blog posts this week as well post some of the photos I have been shooting for St. Luke's Vacation Bible School.

On my July 4th 2010, a group of people including me traveled to the far away strange lands of Santee, specifically Santee town center park where we awaited to see a spectacular fireworks show. Since we got there early, we chilled out and tried to make the best of our time until the show by standing on each other, messing with glow sticks, and messing with even more glow sticks.









Hi there. Now on to the fireworks show! While the fireworks were going off, I decided I would experiment with different techniques and exposures to see if I could get some interesting shots. Although there is nothing wrong with ordinary fireworks (and they usually amount to colorful pictures of awesomeness), I wanted to try something different. Below are the results! 



























































As always, please comment and let me know what you think. I do heart suggestions.
Thank you!

SEE YOU NEXT POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment