Thursday, July 8, 2010

Great Friends + Boomers = Fun evening!

So a long time good friend from church came into town recently to stay for a week before she headed to China to play in some fancy orchestra or symphony (or festival). While she was here, we planned a day at Boomers where we gathered a bunch of other people that she either knew well or kinda knew and had ourselves a fun time!

The day at Boomers started off with three of us making it early: Stephen, Jonathan, and I (or me?). So to pass the time, they played Guitar Hero and I shot photos.







Jon was rocking out and going wild like no other and performing many odd movements.




I wonder how Stephen is rocking out!


Nope. He is normal. But he probably has a "IM ROCKING HARD" face that I just can't see.


HIGH FIVE! Moving on.....












Oops, I meant four of us came early. All photos involving me were shot by this wonderful stranger.






That game is tough.










Getting ready for mini-golf!









































I was trying to go for a really cool focus effect but it did not work out too well.


















Yes ladies, he is single.


































Camera hog












After mini-golf, we decide to do the go-carts.




People behind us as we were waiting in line.



Oh yeah, now the good stuff begins. The ride operator (or whatever you would like title him as) was kind enough to let me bring my camera on board as long as I was not driving. So I teamed up with Stephen and then Jonathan, producing the photos below.






It was actually hard to photograph behind due to the fact the seat belts were really tight and limited movement as far as turning around. As a result, I had to point my camera behind me and hope for the best.





















































So after all of those shenanigans, everyone went to grab a bite to eat at Beef n' Bun (AMAZING SHAKES AND MALTS!) which was a great time however I have no pictures. Afterwards, we all left for Jonathan's house to say happy birthday to his mom and took some lovely group photos. But before we could shoot any photographs, I had to show Jonathan's mom how to use my mammoth of a camera and the next pictures are what was shot.


SURFACE OF THE SUN!!!





COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE PHOTOS!

SEE YOU NEXT POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment