Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nature & Animals



Last week I went on a hike with a buddy and shot a lot of outdoors photos at Mission Trails. In that same week, I did a photoshoot of some energetic pups that were running around non-stop. I have pictures from both of those events right here, woo! a two for one deal!

Mostly dogs for the animals since they have been the animal that has mainly been finding their way in front of my camera lens (and my cats are too lazy to pose for me).





























































































Up close picture of the river down below.







































































Weird Much?









The butterfly pic above makes me wish I had a macro lens so I could get more detail of the insect.




































If you have any questions then please ask me here or by email at Garrett.Steppat@gmail.com


Comments on any of the photos are welcome! I will probably be adding more in the near future (so stay tuned for that). 
Im upgrading my photo editing software next week! Which means more photos will be appearing since it will be easier to edit many more photos or manipulate them differently.


See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment