Saturday, April 10, 2010

Welcome to Garrett Steppat's Photo Blog! (Introduction)

Welcome everyone,

You have just entered my blog domain! Welcome to my photo blog. Feel free to take a seat and look around as I will be posting many things on this here blog. My goal is to at least post once a week, every wednesday when I get the chance. However, I may make additional posts over the week if I find something interesting or want to bring light to an old photo I may have never shown or to show another photographer's photos.

So why call it Epic Star Photography? Because I wanted a name with "Epic" and "Photography" in the name. Im also kind of an astronomy nerd so I threw in "star" for kicks.

Anyways, I hope this blog journey will take me to great places (and you to!).

So the adventure begins!



No comments:

Post a Comment